All of your Personalized “Done For You” keto meal plans are fully customized based on your food preferences and weight loss goals. You can visit the website to start creating your plan. Simply follow it to achieve a successful keto diet! 🙂
Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes with Berries Compote
The level of sweetness of this recipe is just right. The flavor of the berries compote compliments the cream cheese pancake. It’s so delicious you would want to have another bite after you’ve finished the whole thing! —————————-‐—————— 🧀🍳🧈🍞🍽 Servings: 1
For the pancake:
1/4 cup Cream Cheese
2 Tbsp Almond Flour
1 Tbsp Butter, for cooking
For the berries compote:
1/4 cup Mixed Berries
1 tsp Erythritol
2 Tbsp Water
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
2 Tbsp light Whipping Cream
For the pancakes:
1) Put all the pancake ingredients (except butter) in a food processor.
2) Process the mixture until well combined.
3) Heat a non-stick pan and melt the butter.
4) Scoop the batter using a 1/4 measuring cup.
5) Cover the pancakes while cooking.
6) When bubbles started to appear, flip carefully the pancakes and cook for 1 minute. Repeat the same methods into the remaining batter.
For the berries compote:
1) Heat all the compote ingredients in a pan and bring to a simmer until the liquid is reduced in half.
2) Serve the pancakes with whipped cream and compote.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 598.7 kcal
Protein – 18.8g
Fat – 52.3g
Carbohydrates – 13.2g
“A recipe has no soul. You, as the cook, must bring soul to the recipe.”
– Thomas Keller
“Food for us comes from our relatives, whether they have wings or fins or roots. That is how we consider food. Food has a culture. It has a history. It has a story. It has relationships.”
– Winona LaDuke
“My weaknesses have always been food and men – in that order.”
– Dolly Parton
Food brings people together on many different levels. It’s nourishment of the soul and body; it’s truly love.”
– Giada De Laurentiis
Craving for sweets once in a while? Then this is absolutely the perfect treat for you!…
This dish is perfect for brunch or a quick dinner meal. It’s very healthy because of the broccoli as part of the ingredients.…
How do you satisfy your sweet cravings even if you are on a keto diet? Our answer: Tiramisu Fat Bombs!…
“Food can be very transformational, and it can be more than just about a dish. That’s what happened to me when I first went to France. I fell in love. And if you fall in love, well, then everything is easy.”